“Jill put together a lovely service for me and my wife. We were an interfaith wedding and she made my catholic wife’s side of the family feel very comfortable with a more Jewish centric wedding. I highly recommend Jill for your weddings.”
–Noah and Beth
Milestones are constructed to provide reference points along the road. Life provides us all with multiple significant events to mark as we go down our path. Pausing to recognize and celebrate these events as meaningful times in our lives is what I do. I create ceremonies for many milestone events. In addition, I am a certified professional life coach. There is a beautiful blend of these two roles. They both are focused on the values and beliefs of my clients and they are both about bringing about the best in your life.
Traditional, contemporary, spiritual, interfaith, multicultural
It is my passion to create your ceremony in a way that is unique and personalized. No two couples are alike. Therefore a ceremony that reflects who you are can only be achieved by my getting to know you and by writing a service that invites your input along the way. I write your love story. As a Life Cycle Celebrant® I am extensively trained to create your special ceremony.
Milestone Life Events
Coming of Age
Many treasured memories center around family rituals. Rituals help us identify who we are both as individuals and as a family; they help us make life cycle transitions.
All over the world people celebrate through ceremony, with many ceremonies having cultural or religious significance. Ceremonies are filled with ritual. A ceremony allows us to acknowledge a transition or a rite of passage – a new beginning or sometimes, as a conclusion to an event in our lives.
All ceremonies created for these milestone events are given personalized attention. Using my wildly creative mind and endless resources, I create a meaningful ceremony for you. When ever possible I meet with you to discuss your vision for the ceremony that will mark this special occasion. You always have final approval of the ceremony.
What if you have an officiant already or are having a destination wedding, but you want the unique, personal ceremony that a Celebrant such as I can write? I would be honored to work with you to develop the ceremony that can be used in what ever way works for your needs. Using my many resources, we can co-create your ceremony to reflect your beliefs and values. We can bring in rituals and elements that will make your ceremony uniquely yours. You can consult with me on specific aspects of your ceremony or all of it. Our partnership will include the same attention to detail and personal service that I extend to couples for whom I perform the wedding.
This is where my talents and enjoyment of creating your ceremony starts. I take the stress out of developing a meaningful, memorable ceremony, using your valuable input along the entire process.
Getting Started –
• We meet in person or over the phone for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your dreams for your ceremony
• As we get aquainted, I am learning about you as a couple, and you get to see if we are a good fit. This is a very personal decision and it is important that you are comfortable with me and this process
• To secure your date, you return a signed contract along with a 50% non-refundable deposit. The cash balance is due before the ceremony.
Writing the Ceremony-
• Once you each complete a questionnaire I begin the writing process of telling your love story.
• We discuss what rituals, cultural elements, family recognitions, readings, remembrances, music and many other aspects of your ceremony that you might want to consider.
• I have extensive resources and I research any part of your ceremony for which you want to include that I may not already have information.
• Once a first draft is complete, we begin the process of editing so that the ceremony is the most beautiful reflection of who you are and the spirit you want to convey at your wedding.
• The entire process is one of collaboration without the pressure on you. We have an unlimited exchange of ideas through email and phone conversations to be certain that we get it right.
• You always have approval on the final draft.
Presenting your Ceremony –
• I attend to all the details of your ceremony. I coordinate with any of your vendors to insure the smooth and successful outcome of your ceremony.
• If a rehearsal is desired, I am there to facilitate a fun and productive run- through.
• The delivery of your ceremony is done with my undivided attention with a genuine desire for you and your guests to have a meaningful and memorable experience.
Coaching is a true partnership between a coach and a client (individual, couple, group or organization) designed to assist with discovering and achieving goals in all areas of the client’s life. Coaches help to provide clarity, accountability and inspiration so clients can successfully accelerate achievement of their personal and professional goals.
- “Life’s Too Short for Uncomfortable Underwear.”© I work with highly motivated clients who recognize that they are tired of “uncomfortable underwear” and are ready to make the changes they want for a magnificent life. In addition I have developed a coaching program for those entering a new stage in life or are experiencing a milestone life cycle event. Meaningful Moments Coaching is a program within Me to We Coaching and Consulting.
- Meaningful Moments Coaching is designed as a six session coaching program.
Goals of Coaching for Meaningful Life Cycle Stages and Events:
- Discover and connect to true meaning of event
- Identify personal values
- Learn and integrate values based decision making (VBDM)
- Encourage self expression
- Decrease stress
- Manage family pressures